Begin Your Dental Assistant Career in 3 Easy Steps
Please call us at 770-973-0496 if you have any questions about enrolling in the upcoming class or our several payment options.
To register for the next class, fill out the required information below.
The cost for the DENTAL ASSISTING course of study offered by Dental Careers Institute is: $3,595.
The tuition covers all costs for the course: books, supplies, uniforms, equipment and refreshments --everything is included. We offer financing through CareCredit® with monthly payments as low as approximately $127 per month. See CareCredit application instructions below. The course will run ten (10) consecutive weeks, eight classroom hours per week for a total of eighty (80+) classroom hours of instruction. This will include lectures as well as clinical "hands on" training in a practicing dental office from the VERY FIRST DAY.
Pay In Full or Monthly
Using this option will let you use our secure credit card processing service. It’s quick and easy!
Choose a payment option below and click submit to proceed to checkout:
*Down payment is followed by $280 per week for 10 weeks.
(Tuition: $3,595 + Interest: $55 = Total: $3,650 )
Tuition includes all books, supplies, uniform, instruments, and use of equipment. There are NO hidden charges.
We also include complimentary beverages during lectures.
You can apply online for CareCredit® financing for up to 36 months:
Under “School Name” write:
Richard Erickson, DDS
for “Phone” put:
To ensure your approval, enter the FULL FEE of $3,595, and make sure all information is correct.
Include ALL sources of household income (salary, bonuses, alimony, investments). Consider using a co-applicant if your application is denied.
Upon approval, you will be given a 16 digit number, beginning with “6019”. Please contact our office and provide this number.
If you would like to setup specialized payment plans or have additional questions, please contact us directly:
We also participate in two government aid programs:
WIA (Workforce Initiative) and MyCAA, a scholarship grant program for military spouses.
To learn more about applying for these programs, as well as using PayPal and PayPal Credit Loans, click below:
After submitting your application and your payment is received, it will be reviewed by our staff. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail with additional information and instructions to being your new career.
- A graduation certificate, letter of recommendation, and pin will only be awarded to those students attaining a 70% or above grade average. Students whose grade average is below 70% will not receive a certificate.
- A full refund, less $100 registration fee will be made of all deposits or payments if cancellation is made at least one week prior to the starting date. All refunds will be made within 10 days from the date of withdrawal.
- All but $200 will be refunded if cancellation is made within one week of the class starting date.
- For withdrawals made after the 1st week of class through the 5th week of class, a prorated charge of $360 per week attended plus $100 registration fee will be assessed. No refunds are given beyond 50% of course completion. All books and uniforms will be returned prior to processing refund.
- If a student drops out of the program at any point, and decides to reregister for a future class, full tuition fee of $3595 registration fee will be charged and no credit will be given to payments made for the previous class.